Pierre Pons is President of TPC Management Company. Pons’ 30 plus year automotive industry career includes:
- Vehicle remarketing assignments with commercial lessors, US Fleet Leasing and Wheels, Inc.
- Sales Executive management and remarketing administration with ADT Automotive
- Executive management positions with Greater Auction Group and BSCAmerica Automotive Services.
- CEO ServNet Auctions
In 1996, Pons founded TPC Management which serves various automotive industry segments including: auctions, automotive finance, insurance, investment firms, vehicle manufacturers, corporate fleets, commercial lessors, third-party servicers, and IT/e-commerce providers. Areas of specialization include:
- Executive search for management positions across the spectrum of automotive industry segments
- Project based consulting related to wholesale vehicle portfolio remarketing strategies
- Advisory roles in acquisitions/divestitures
In addition to his consulting work, Pons is also an active presenter at automotive industry events and is active in a variety of trade associations such as the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA). Pons served as a board member for the International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) for several terms and chaired the group’s Ethics Committee.
Pons is also the Founder/CEO of Auction Academy, the premiere continuing education program for auto auction industry professionals.
Pons has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the University of Florida and an MBA from the Owen School of Management at Vanderbilt University. He is based at TPC’s Nashville, TN headquarters.