30 years of automotive industry experience.
- Executive editor Kelley Blue Book – 20 years
- VP J.D. Power and Associates – recruited by Dave Power
- Executive editor InteliChoice – helped found and redeploy the company
- Education consultant and program development for NAAA and others
- Producer and Host Motor Trend Audio – Award winning podcast celebrating cars
Auto Industry Analyst and Editor – initiated several changes and updates to the Kelley Blue Book publications and data creating relevant values and digital distribution. Remarketing Proficient – decades of observation and participation in varied remarketing aspects including, used cars, rental, fleet, auctions, repossessions, and including the development of residual values and Certified Pre-owned Vehicle programs.
Internet Pioneer – developed kbb.com and Chairman of the Automotive Internet Standards Committee and contributor to the development and implementation of the automotive sites at Microsoft, AOL, Yahoo, Google and e-Bay
Observation and Commentary – a regular media correspondent and automotive industry commentator for business and consumer news. Conference Host, MC and Moderator…created and produced the J.D. Power Internet Roundtable and the DrivingSales Executive summit. MC for CAR Conference.
Thought Leadership – continued development of best practices in remarketing and information transparency.
He will contribute to the continued success of TPC including current services, business development, industry and client relations. Faculty & Adminstrator for Auction Academy.