The undersigned agrees to enroll in the Auction Academy and agrees to abide by all Auction Academy rules and requirements. The Auction Academy consists of:
- The Program is planned for eight (8) Quarterly In-Person Academic Sessions – each scheduled over a two-or three-day period. The sessions will be held at different cities around the country and will include a site visit to a local auction and meetings with key managers.
- The Program will also include eight (8) Virtual Sessions – each scheduled in between the in-person, quarterly sessions, lasting 1.5 hours in length. All Virtual Sessions will be hosted on the Zoom platform.
- Students agree to commit the full sixteen (16) session program; eight (8) in-person per quarter and eight (8) virtual.
- Missed quarterly sessions require payments – but may be attended later, with the next class group, without charge.
- Academic Topic Sessions will be taught by industry experts in each subject matter – to include partnering Industry Association Teachers, National Top Auto Dealer Trainers, Industry PHD Leaders, and prominent Leadership Facilitators.
- Each academic session will include different subject matter topics.
- Each in-person session will include Auction and/or Vendor facility tour.
- Additional Field Trips will be periodically added, visiting major National Accounts, Dealership Groups, Auto Manufacturing Plant tours.
- Pre and/or Post reading and/or field work will be assigned.
- Quarterly testing will provide feedback to participants on their mastery of the material presented.
- Access to online course lectures and materials.
- Access to faculty/lecturers on an indefinite basis.
- Access to Academy staff on an indefinite basis.
- Access/ invited to join future Class group in-person sessions.
Fill out the form below or download the enrollment form by clicking here.