The undersigned agrees to enroll in the Auction Academy and agrees to abide by all Auction Academy rules and requirements. The Auction Academy consists of:
- The Program is planned for eight (8) Quarterly Academic Sessions — each scheduled over a two- or three-day period. The sessions will be held at different cities around the country and will include a site visit to a local auction and meetings with key managers. Students agree to commit to the full eight quarter program.
- Missed quarterly sessions require payments — but may be attended at a later date without charge.
- Academic Topic Sessions will be taught by industry experts in each subject matter. In addition to the auction visit, each Academic Session will include different subject matter topics. Reading and/or field work may be assigned prior to each session. Quarterly testing will provide feedback to participants on their mastery of the material.
- The Program may encompass periodic Field Trips between each Academic Session. Field trips will be primarily experiential and may offer an educational visit to the offices of a major National Account, Dealership Group, Auto Manufacturing Plant or Auto Auction Facilities.
- Access to online course lectures and materials (which will also be available to graduating alumni)
- Access to faculty/lecturers on an indefinite basis • Access to Academy staff on an indefinite basis
- Access to Academy staff on an indefinite basis
Fill out the form below or download the enrollment form by clicking here.